Pages - Menu

Monday 7 October 2013

There's always time for tartan


















Jacket H&M, Top similar here, Shorts Topshop, Boots Topshop, Srunchie American Apparel



For the majority of my adult life I have dreamed of owning one of Acne's amazing coats, I mean just LOOK at this and tell me its not one of the most amazing jackets you have ever seen? Sadly my bank balance cannot make that dream come true and probably wont ever be able too. When I seen this winter delight in H&M for under £40 it was a no brainer and it is quite possibly the warmest jacket I have ever owned. I also spied a gorgeous ASOS number online today which you can see here. I love all things tartan at the moment so expect to see a few more tartan pieces on the blog in the near future. Lately I've been feeling very much like my younger self back in the 90's with my ' half up half down' hair style that my mum used to make me wear almost every day. It is now my easy go to doo along with a trusty rucksack on my back and in this case another one I stole from my grandma.


As I'm still very new to the Blogging world I would appreciate it if you could take a moment to follow me on Bloglovin http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/8399865, Thank you :)

                                                             Holly x 

                                         

2 comments:

  1. you have really nice posts! <3 I've nominated you for the LIEBSTER AWARD check out http://abigailrhyme.blogspot.com/ to find out more :)

    xx Abigail

    ReplyDelete