Pages - Menu

Tuesday 1 October 2013

That time of year again




















Jacket Topshop (old), Dress here, Bag (old), Watch here, Loafers similar here



It's that time of year again, back to uni I go. I'ts time to dig out the satchel and dread the work load to come. I'm going into my third year of International Fashion Branding at Glasgow Caledonian University and I'm looking forward to it but I also realise I'm actually doing to have to put effort in this year,  not that I don't usually of course..I always start the first week back looking out what I'll wear the next day and trying to be organised however this never last's very long, by week two I'll be running out the door in a mad rush shoving on jeans and a jumper or whatever springs to mind first. The problem with studying a fashion course ( with a ridiculous amount of beautiful looking girls on it) is that I always wish I'd made a little bit more effort instead of pretending I'm going for that hobo chic look. OHWELL. Thats when outfits like this one come in handy, easy peesy to wear and looks not to shabby either. In fact I absolutely love this wee floral dress its by far the best thing I've bought from Urban Outfitters in the last few months. Its perfect for any occasion especially going out for food as you can eat as much as you like and hide that food baby at the same time, which is pretty ideal for me as I am a complete greedy pig when it comes to food. This satchel is one of many I bought during my year in India and its lasted me so well throughout university. The fact it cost me less than ten pound and is real leather is just one of the reasons I'm dying to head back to Asia. My boyfriend gets sick of me going on about  how much more expensive everything in shops here are that you could snap up over there for about £2 and yet here your paying quadruple the price for it, especially jewellery ( rant over).

                                           Holly x

No comments:

Post a Comment