Pages - Menu

Wednesday 25 September 2013

Fluffy Friend

25th September















Jumper new look, Shirt Urban Outfitters, Jeans Topshop, Boots Topshop, Earings Forever 21,  Bag Grandma's wardrobe..


Comfortable and warm, what more could you want from a winter cardigan? I am loving all of the fluffy cardigan's out at the moment. I picked this one up in new look during the week and cant take it off, I'm like a walking teddy bear.. free hugs galore. Last week I moved into my new flat in Glasgow, giving up our rather large party pad for a cute two bedroom flat towards the west end. As much as I miss our male flatmates I have zero complaints about the new found cleanliness. I could definitely see some funny looks being fired in my direction from our new neighbours as my flatmate so kindly snapped these photos. It's all fun and games for her now.. lets see how long that continues. This wee gem of a bag is one I pinched from my grandma two weeks ago, I was searching for a bag for a night out that I had seen her wear before when I found four delights that she clearly hasn't worn for at least thirty years. I couldn't bare to see them stuck there for another thirty so being the helpful granddaughter I am I took them off her hands.

                                                     Holly x

No comments:

Post a Comment