Pages - Menu

Wednesday 11 September 2013

This weeks wish list...

this weeks wish list



Zara purple dress / Topshop jacket / Topshop jeans / Shoes, $120 / Zara black handbag / Pull&Bear backpacks bag, $36 / The Row mod sunglasses / Converse All Stars Optical boots – white Converses – unisex boots UK

DROOLING over all of these items, Polyvore is far too addicted for somebody with such little will power when it comes to saving money and not spending it! This Zara dress has my name all over it, I might allow myself just one of these items this week, I'd say I deserve it...
Tartan and plaid are two A/W trends I will be embracing with open arms, and not just because I'm Scottish. I've seen lots of amazing tartan items gracing our high street lately and today I finally gave in and made my first purchase. Hopefully I'll snap a few outfit shots this week and slip some tartan in there.


                                                      Holly x

No comments:

Post a Comment