Pages - Menu

Thursday 12 September 2013

MissGuided Goodness





MissGuided has produced some crackers lately, this leather look skirt being one of them, and the best bit has to be the cheap and cheerful price! Its the perfect skirt for all occasions throughout Autumn and Winter. It comes in white and burgandy too ( DYING for the white one). I had planned to only blog outfit post's outside, however it's already getting dark very early and rains about 90% of the time in Glasgow so the occasional inside pictures will have to do. I feel that this might be my last encounter with my lovely Topshop hat as soon it's going to be all about woollies.. and I can't wait!! Winter wardrobes are my absolute favourite. Apart from my new skirt the rest of this outfit is pretty old, the blazer and top are both Urban Outfitters and the necklace is H&M. There are so many gorgeous necklaces in H&M at the moment that are similar to this one, I want them all. A girl can never have too many accessories right?
I'm going to the cinema tonight ( got to love orange Wednesday's) and we've not decided what we're going to see yet, I was secretly hoping that the 1D film just happens to be the only film on when we arrive (highly doubtful) and if it is there is zero chance Simon would endure an hour and a half of it anyway (sigh). 

                 Holly x 

No comments:

Post a Comment