Pages - Menu

Tuesday 3 September 2013

Keeping it monochrome

Tuesday 3rd September

Keeping it monochrome







Shock horror it is yet again another monochrome outfit from me, I seriously need to stop this. Considering how messy I am it makes zero sense that white is my go to colour at the moment. However I'm a big fan of this all Zara outfit none the less, bar the shoes of course, there Topshop's finest. This top is my most recent Zara purchase and I've already worn it on various occasions, it's so easy to wear casual or dress up for the evening. I've just realised how terribly  miserable I look in all these photos, I'm going to blame it on the fact I was freezing or that I had an audience of young 'sea cadets' staring at me. I don't blame them, I mean WHO wears this down to Stonehaven harbour...

Holly x 

No comments:

Post a Comment