Pages - Menu

Thursday 5 September 2013

Oh I do like to be beside the Sea..

 Thursday 5th of September






Outfit: Topshop Mom Jeans here, Similar T-shirt here, Boots here


Mom jeans and a kimono, two of my very favourite things! I enjoy dressing like a Mom in the 90's a little too much I think. This Asos kimono was a sale bargain at the beginning of summer and has been a god send for my pale skin while travelling, no lobster shoulders for me! I've been lusting over all the kimonos at http://arnhem.co/ for a long time now, they are simply perfect, however my current bank balance does not agree. My friend actually snapped these photos a wee while back when we were out for a walk, its rather handy having grandparents who live right on the sea front! However today I'm tucked up in bed feeling ill and sorry for myself, which only results with me spending too much time visiting all my favourite online shops making a wish list as long as my arm.

                                                                Holly x

                                                           

4 comments:

  1. love your style xo

    http://britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! feel free to follow me, I'm new to the blogging world :) xx

      Delete
  2. Loving the kimono styled like this
    Ruth - Room31 x

    ReplyDelete