Pages - Menu

Tuesday 24 September 2013

Coat Sensation...

Coat Sensation...



Topshop jacket / Topshop coat / Zara coat / Zara short wool coat / ASOS coat / Topshop oversized wool coat


Winter coats are my all time favorite item of clothing and this year the high street has far to much to offer. I've always been a fan of boyfriend coats and I bought a lovely one last year, however I feel its just not bright enough this year.. I NEED A PINK ONE. At first I thought I would get a bit sick of everything pink but that certainly isn't the case anymore. I am a firm believer that a good coat is an investment and it is always better to spend that little bit more to get a good quality coat that you can wear again and again. I love that there are so many bright and bold coats around this year, perfect for adding a splash of colour to our winter wardrobes. I'm sure I'll be seeing more than one new coat trying to squeeze its way in to my small student sized wardrobe this winter. These are just a few beauty's I'm loving.

                                                 Holly x

No comments:

Post a Comment